Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quiz time, Katherine!

This morning I sat down with Katherine and gave her a little "quiz".  It is an idea I had seen a few years ago on Facebook, when she was a bit too young to be able to answer the questions.  Enjoy!

  1. What is something Mommy always says to you?  Please go potty.
  2. What makes Mommy happy?  Hugs and kisses
  3. What makes Mommy sad?  When I don't listen to her.
  4. How does Mommy make you laugh?  silly faces 
  5. What was Mommy like as a child?  She did crafts.
  6. How old is Mommy?  40.  [What?!]
  7. How tall is Mommy?  10 inches.  [Off by an even 5 ft.]
  8. What is her favorite thing to do?  Play with me
  9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?  Go shopping
  10. If Mommy becomes famous, what would it be for?  I don't know.
  11. What is Mommy really good at?  Doing crafts
  12. What is Mommy not very good at?  Playing Mario Kart on the Wii
  13. What does Mommy do for a job?  Play with me.
  14. What is Mommy's favorite food?  Spaghetti
  15. What makes you proud of Mommy?  Loving me
  16. If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?  Little Einsteins
  17. What do you and Mommy do together?  Play with each other and crafts
  18. How are you and Mommy the same?  We both like green.
  19. How are you and Mommy different?  We don't have the same color eyes.
  20. How do you know Mommy loves you?  Hug me and kissing me
  21. What does Mommy like most about Daddy?  He makes money.
  22. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?  Target.

  1. What is something Daddy always says to you?  I love Katherine.
  2. What makes Daddy happy?  hugging me and kissing me
  3. What makes Daddy sad?  Don't listen to him and not going potty
  4. How does Daddy make you laugh?  silly faces 
  5. What was Daddy like as a child?  I don't know.
  6. How old is Daddy 6.  [Off by 30!]
  7. How tall is Daddy ? Ten five.
  8. What is his favorite thing to do?  Eat pizzas.
  9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?  Play in the basement
  10. If Daddy becomes famous, what would it be for?  He loves me.
  11. What is Daddy really good at?  Doing Mario Kart
  12. What is Daddy not very good at?  Nothing, he is good at everything!
  13. What does Daddy do for a job?  Color and eat Combos.
  14. What is Daddy 's favorite food?  Whatever Mommy makes is his favorite.
  15. What makes you proud of Daddy?  He loves me
  16. If Daddy was a cartoon character, who would she be?  Shark Man
  17. What do you and Daddy do together?  Play Wii
  18. How are you and Daddy the same?  We have the same color eyes.
  19. How are you and Daddy different?  He doesn't have the same color hair as me.
  20. How do you know Daddy loves you?  Hugging me and kissing me
  21. What does Daddy like most about Mommy?  That she loves him
  22. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?  Pizza Hut

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I'm going to have to steal this idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious! I loved what she said about Daddy's job! hahaha!!! I am going to steal this someday!

    ReplyDelete