We hosted a "Chalk, Bubbles and Playground Fun" playdate at our neighborhood playground this morning. The kids all seemed to enjoy the egg-shaped chalk and bubbles too, despite being a VERY windy day.
Yum, dirt!
After dinner we made a trip to Home Depot to scope out some things for the raised bed vegetable garden that Katherine and I are setting up for the summer. She really wanted to wear her Dora backpack (full of random toys), and then put on her snow boots when I asked her to get her shoes on! It was about 65F, definitely not boot weather, but who am I to argue with such fashion sense?
At this point Brendan and I were both thinking of the Adam Sandler movie "Big Daddy". All she needed was a colander for a hat and she'd be Frankenstein.
One of the kids' favorite games to play with Brendan is "Super jump" - D really gets some air!
No comments:
Post a Comment