Katherine had her second day of her Princess and Pirate Camp week at LCC. As I was getting into my car after dropping her off in the morning, I saw a lady with what appeared to be face painting supplies headed toward the court pavillion. Katherine LOVES getting her face painted, so I knew she was going to have a fun morning. When I picked her up, I said "Wow, honey, you look really spooky!", thinking she was a ghost pirate and fitting with the theme of camp. Turns out she was a panda bear, and had gone outside to play after being painted so she was sweaty and smeared!
I got out our new easel for Katherine to draw on and it was a huge hit. She loves practicing to write words too - "umbrella" and her first name are below.
Meet Frankie, the neighbor's cat that roams free and seems to like our house. It's a poor choice of place to hang out considering Inky would go after it in our yard, but Katherine loves him. He is very nice and friendly, so she can pet him all she wants when he's hanging under our car because we will never have one of our own!
No comments:
Post a Comment