We had a very busy day. Katherine had preschool, so I dropped her off there and Daniel and I did a few errands before it was time for his Tumble Cubs gym class. We went straight from his gym class to pick up Katherine, home for a quick lunch, and then off to the library for 3s storytime. I would have thought all that action would guarantee a decent nap from both kids, but Katherine didn't nap at all and Daniel just had a short one. With no break in my day to prep dinner, we headed over to Panera Bread for some yummy soups and sandwiches. The kids love it there!
Daniel and Katherine both love to be tossed up in the air and caught. D was cracking up!
It's a lot harder to toss 40lbs up than 28lbs, but Kat still got some air!
No comments:
Post a Comment